If you need any information concerning the Shoalhaven Bicycle User Group the following persons are the best people to contact. If you are looking to becoming a new member of the Shoalhaven BUG, our President can provide you with any information you will need. You are welcome to come along to a few rides before you decide if you would like to join the group. Our ride coordinator will be able to recommend some suitable rides to attend.
- President – Mel Gillott, email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 0439 483088
- Vice President – Amanda McFeeters, email: email@example.com phone: 0429 338 140
- Ride Coordinator – Peter Hewlett, email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 0419 418 022
- Treasurer – Judi Puru, email: email@example.com phone: 02 4421 5214
- Minutes Secretary – Kathy Beckenham, email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 02 4423 7430
- Membership Secretary – Wayne Beckenham, email: email@example.com phone: 02 4423 7430
- Secretary – Julie Bourke, email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 02 4448 7818
- Social Secretary – Les Cornish, email: email@example.com phone: 02 4446 0449
- Publicity Officer – Jim Florence, email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 02 44232943
Shoalhaven Bicycle User Group Patron: Mr. Tom McDonald
The BUG meets on the first Wednesday of every month except January in the meeting room of the Bomaderry Bowling Club, Meroo Road, Bomaderry at 7.00 pm. Members and non members are welcome to attend although only members may vote or hold office. Any items for the agenda should be emailed to email@example.com by the previous Monday evening.
The Annual General Meeting is held on the first Wednesday of September in the meeting room of the Bomaderry Bowling Club, Meroo Road, Bomaderry prior to the September Monthly meeting. The Annual General meeting commences at 6.30pm.
All correspondence should be forwarded to The Secretary, Shoalhaven Bicycle User Group, PO Box 665, NOWRA NSW 2541