At the August, 2015, monthly meeting a sub-committee was formed to investigate some standard cycling shirt designs that could be screen printed with the new SBUG logo and wording. The committee decided on a plain red shirt, which should be reasonably easy to obtain in the future. The new logo and wording has been screen printed on the front, back and each sleeve by a local printer. Shirts are being sold to SBUG members only however membership is still only $20.00 so anyone wanting to join our group and purchase a cycling shirt can go to our on-line membership application at http://shoalhavenbug.com.au/membershipforms/
IMAGES OF THE SBUG CYCLING SHIRTS
The shirts have been purchased on-line at a very reasonable rate (subject to stock availability and currency fluctuations). Screen printing brings the total cost of each shirt to only $40.00 for short sleeve and $50.00 for long sleeve.
Some shirts are currently available in all sizes and members wishing to purchase a shirt are asked to contact Les or Anne Cornish on (02) 4446 0449 to arrange a fitting. After current stocks are sold, shirts will be ordered and screen printed in minimum lots of 10 shirts with delivery time of around 4 weeks after 10 orders have been received.
The process of ordering is;
- Contact Les or Anne Cornish for a fitting.
- Pay $40.00 (short sleeve) or $50.00 (long sleeve) by cash or into the SBUG bank account as described below.
- Email Les and Anne at email@example.com to confirm your order and payment.
Bank account details for electronic funds transfer or by payment at any branch of the Bendigo Bank are as follows;
- Bendigo Bank: BSB 633000,
- Account Name: Shoalhaven Bicycle User Group Inc.,
- Account No: 137326617
- Please include your name and the word ‘Shirt’ in the payment reference box.
Les and Anne Cornish
(02) 4446 0449