Due to circumstances beyond our control, SBUG’s big 20th Anniversary event on 4th March next has been changed as follows:
- Venue is now THE BUTTERFACTORY RESTAURANT at Greenwell Point Road, Pyree.
- There is now no band or dancing
- Price is now $45 per head.
The Butterfactory is well established and well known for it’s fine food in a beautiful country setting. The restaurant is tastefully decorated with a lovely rustic ambience. See www.butterfactory.com.au
Here are some things you can expect on this big night:
- Champagne and/or Orange juice on arrival at 6:00pm
- Entree and Dinner
- SBUG 20th Anniversary cake for dessert
- Drinks from bar or BYO wine, corkage $5/bottle
- Coffee or tea at $3.50/cup
- Drawing of prizes in our Anniversary Guessing Competition
- Expert Compare
- Some short addresses and special presentations
- SBUG HisTory special presentation by Patron Tom Mcdonald (10 mins)
- Continuous silent slide show of 20 years of SBUG photographs on big screen
Numbers are strictly limited to 60 and we have approx. 50 confirmed already.
Cut-off is 60 people or 13th February whichever comes first.
So, If you would like to attend please deposit $45/head ASAP in Bendigo account:
BSB 633000 Acct No. 156821456 (note – this is a special social account)
You must state your name in the Reference box when paying.
Thank you to all those who have already purchased the $75 tickets.
You will receive a telephone call from one of our sub-committee explaining how the $30/head will be refunded.
And don’t forget to sell those Guessing Comp raffle tickets – there are 25 great prizes totalling about $2500. Books from Amanda email@example.com or ask any Committee person.
Finally, work it all off on Toms Sunday AfterRide to Albatross Museum.
Ride and enjoy and support others.