If you need any information concerning the Shoalhaven Bicycle User Group the following persons are the best people to contact. If you are looking to becoming a new member of the Shoalhaven BUG, our President can provide you with any information you will need. You are welcome to come along to a few rides before you decide if you would like to join the group. Our ride coordinator will be able to recommend some suitable rides to attend.
- President – Mel Gillott: 0439 483088
- Secretary – John Wooster: 0412 301 379
- Treasurer – Judi Puru: 02 4421 5214
- Membership Secretary – Wayne Beckenham: 02 4423 7430
- Ride Coordinator – Peter Hewlett: 0419 418 022
- Social Coordinator – Les Cornish: 02 4446 0449
- Publicity Officer – Jim Florence: 02 44232943
- Website Manager – Wayne Beckenham: 02 4423 7430
Shoalhaven Bicycle User Group Patron: Mr. Tom McDonald
Emails All email enquiries should be addressed to: email@example.com
Correspondence All correspondence should be forwarded to:
The Secretary, Shoalhaven Bicycle User Group, 11 Cambewarra Lookout Road, Beaumont NSW 2577
The BUG meets on the first Wednesday of every month except January in the meeting room of the Bomaderry Bowling Club, Meroo Road, Bomaderry at 7.00 pm. Members and non members are welcome to attend although only members may vote or hold office. Any items for the agenda should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the previous Monday evening.
The Annual General Meeting is held on the first Wednesday of September in the meeting room of the Bomaderry Bowling Club, Meroo Road, Bomaderry prior to the September Monthly meeting. The Annual General meeting commences at 6.30pm.