If you need any information concerning the Shoalhaven Bicycle User Group the following persons are the best people to contact. If you are looking to becoming a new member of the Shoalhaven BUG, our President can provide you with any information you will need. New riders are welcome to trial in three (3) rides before deciding whether they would like to join the Club. All riders, including trialing riders, MUST sign the Rides Registration Sheet. Our ride coordinator will be able to recommend some suitable rides to attend.
- President – Mel Gillott: 0439 483088
- Vice President – Kathy Beckenham: 02 4423 7430
- Secretary – John Wooster: 0412 301 379
- Treasurer – Anne Cornish: 02 4422 8559
- Membership Secretary – Wayne Beckenham: 02 4423 7430
- Ride Coordinator – Peter Hewlett: 0419 418 022
- Social Coordinator – Les Cornish: 02 4422 8559
- Publicity Officer – Jim Florence: 0438 232 943
- Website Manager – Wayne Beckenham: 02 4423 7430
Shoalhaven Bicycle User Group Patron: Tom McDonald
Shoalhaven Bicycle User Group Life Members: Tom McDonald, Jim Florence, Judi Puru and Peter Hewlett
Emails All email enquiries should be addressed to: email@example.com
Correspondence All correspondence should be forwarded to:
The Secretary, Shoalhaven Bicycle User Group, 11 Cambewarra Lookout Road, Beaumont NSW 2577
The BUG meets on the first Wednesday of every month except January in the meeting room of the Bomaderry Bowling Club, Meroo Road, Bomaderry at 7.00 pm. Members and non members are welcome to attend although only members may vote or hold office. Any items for the agenda should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the previous Monday evening.
The Annual General Meeting is held on the first Wednesday of September in the meeting room of the Bomaderry Bowling Club, Meroo Road, Bomaderry prior to the September Monthly meeting. The Annual General meeting commences at 6.30pm.